Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 27, 2012

This Past Week


  1. We started cutting wheat and then got rained out for 3 days.

  2. On Monday, while LB was working on the wheat truck, I caught the dryer on fire!
  3.   NOTE:  Do not drop a metal hanger behind the dryer where it might catch on the plug!!  Sparks will fly and stray lint will ignite!

    No, there was no damage to our house other than black soot on the wall and burned linoleum.  I on the other hand, came near to a heartattack!  But now all is well, and the dryer is up and running again!

  4. Thanks to the Oklahoma wind, we were able to get back into the field on Wednesday


  5. So far, we have only had two slight breakdowns.

  6. On Thursday, I cooked dinner for the field.  I thought it was a great meal, except for the fact that I accidentally stuck my finger into hot cooking oil!

  7. Friday, I cooked dinner again.  This time it was accident free other than the part where I forgot to use potholders when I picked up the pan of brownies!

  8. Yesterday I went garage selling and I bought this wallet...

  9. Unfortunately, it's not made in the USA.  But it is still very cute!
    You can find more of these products here.


  10. Today, we are cutting seed wheat for next year.  After we're finished with that, only two fields left! 
Love Amy








No comments: