Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 8, 2012

Haulin' Hay

One of the activities that precedes harvest, is hay!

One of the things I love about hay time is the way the fields look with all the bales rolled up!  I seem to never be able to capture the beauty of it with my camera.

Hauling hay is a very time consuming job.  We need to make 25 trips to successfully move all the hay this field made to the home place.

Our trailer holds seven bales.  There are trailers that will hold more, but sometimes those trailers make it hard to get up and down these backroads and in and out of the fields.

Later this week, I'll tell you the benefits of cutting some of our wheat for hay.
But right now...

 Baby J and I love to haul hay with LB.

You can just leave it all to up to us, we'll get the job done!


TTFN
(Ta Ta for Now!)
Amy







No comments: