Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 17, 2012

A Quick List

    **I started this blog yesterday, when much to my dismay, in the middle of typing, the Internet went out.  Later, yesterday evening, when LB was using the ipad and I asked him to save the post I was working on (up to the point that the internet went out I hadn't hit the save button) and I would finish it later.  He informed me that the page was open, but what I had typed was gone.  That's what I get for not saving it in the middle of typing.  I never had time to sit back down and work on it again until about eleven o'clock.  That's when I discovered that LB had taken the liberty to write a post for me.  So I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's little story!
Now for yesterday's actual post:

1.)  Yesterday was my little sister's 26th birthday!  So in honor of her birthday I ate one prebaked chocolate chip cookie. 

Well, maybe it was actually two...

2.)  I love prebaked chocolate chip cookies!

3.)  On Thursday, the electricity in half of my house went out!  No electricity in the kitchen, utility room, Baby J's room or the back porch for four days! 

Yay! No laundry! 

Thankfully I have a gas oven!

4.)  I ate at Hideaway Pizza in Oklahoma City on Saturday.  Yummy!

5.)  I love my Kitchen Aid mixer that mixed up the dough for my chocolate chip cookies!

6.)  Yesterday, the electrician came and fixed our electricity!  Yay, now I get to do laundry!  Well, I would prefer to not do laundry, except that the few days without washing put me behind.  And I hate being behind more than I hate laundry.

7.)  Baby J says four words:  Mama, Dada, Hi, and more!

Love Amy

No comments: