Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 13, 2012

Maglite

I have one of these. 

It's red and it's shiny, and I love it!

I have had it for almost 14 years and it's still going strong.  My dad got it for me when I got my first car.  He said everybody needed a good car flashlight.  Over the years it has graduated to my everyday around the house flashlight and I use it for many things.  For example: when the electricity goes out, when I have to take the dog out in the middle of the night, sneaking up on the unsuspecting victim of my prank, and many other things that I'm too tired to think of right now!

Anyway, Maglites are made in the USA
They come in LED and Incandescant.  And they range anywhere from 4 inches to 19 inches long!
There are a variety of accessories and colors available for each size.  If you get a chance check out their website here!

Love the Farmer's Wife

No comments: