Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 2, 2012

Made in the USA and Vacation Pt. 2


On Monday and Tuesday of our vacation, I went skiing!

Now, it has been 7 years since I've been skiing.  And I have to admit, I was a little nervous.  The thought of twisting a knee or rolling down the mountain seemed to keep popping into my mind!  I'm not as young and as in shape as I used to be.


So, on the first day, I took it slow and only went down the easy slope.  I did better than I thought.  It was a little rough the first trip down and I did crash a few times, but the next time down; it was smooth sailing.  I didn't crash once!


The next day, I went to the top of the mountain with my cousins.  It was so pretty.  See the storm that came in while we were up there? I did so good. I only fell down once!  I was so proud of myself.

 It was blowing snow so hard and I had to take off my sunglasses because I kept fogging them up, but then my face got soaked from the snow.
So it would be a pretty good suggestion to wear waterproof mascara.

Speaking of which, I wear Maybelline makeup and everything I have of theirs (mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, powder...) says it's Made in the USA.  I have contacted the company to see if all their products are made in America, but I haven't heard back from them yet.  I will post an update when I find out. 

Love The Farmer's Wife



No comments: