Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 29, 2012

LB and I love horseback riding. 

This is something that we did a lot of when we were dating, but after we got married, not much at all.  I sold my horse a few uears ago andLB didn't have one for a while.  Then when he did, it seemed we were always too busy.

Lately, we have been taalking about how much we used to enjoy riding and how we hoped that Baby J would love it as much as we do.  So, now LB has a new horseand we are going to find one for me.  And before long, we will hopefully be saddling one for Baby J!


Right now, we just go along with LB and pet the horse; sometimes Baby J takes quick little rides with one of us.  And we watch.  But I don't mind just going along.  Look at our view...


Lovin' my country life!
Amy

No comments: