Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 11, 2012

Style Stable

This is Moose. 

Moose has on his new coat!

And with this weather we're having, it's just in time!

This was one of his Christmas presents.  He is just now getting it because I bought the wrong size, so we had to exchange it. As I am sure you have guessed, this is this weeek's Made In America product.  This wonderful company, Style Stable, is based in Minnesota and they make a variety of Horse Blankets, tote bags, garmet bags, dog blankets and other miscellaneous items.

I myself was very impressed with the quality of this product.  I know it will outlast every coat Moose has had in the past!  If you are in the market for any type of horse or dog blankets, please check out the Style Stable products website. 

Made In America Myself
Amy


No comments: