Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 8, 2012

A Major Project

A couple of weeks ago we became the proud owners of this little house! It is going to be our summer getaway!

Just kidding!  It's our new rent house!

This poor little house was in some dire need of a little TLC.  So, before we could rent it out, we decided to do a little work on it.  

Well, I am using We  loosely. You see, I am the designated photographer and cookie provider.  LB does everything else along with the help of his good friend Ryan.

Hi, LB! Everything is looking good. Keep up the good work!

Hi Ryan!  Thanks for your help! With your help I finally have time to kick up my feet with a glass of lemonade!

After two weeks of work, this... 
 
Looks like...

And this...
Looks like...

See, I told you I was a hard worker!

Stay tuned and maybe I'll show you what happened to this...


Love The Farmer's Wife




No comments: