Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 25, 2012

Burt's Bees

I have these products in my house.  I usually have more than this, I'm just running a little low at the moment.

 I love Burt's Bees stuff.  I am literally addicted to their chap stick.  I can't use anything else, if I do my lips will blister!  I actually have 3 more lip products, but they are scattered through out the house, and I didn't remember them until just now.  Oops!

And their line of Baby Bee is wonderful.  It is so gentle on Baby J's skin. 

Of course if I'm telling you about it, that means that it is Made in the USA.  And, on top of that, all of their stuff is all natural.    Please, check out their website, if there is something you're interested in, they have trial sizes.  You just might find something you like!

Love
The Farmer's Wife

No comments: