Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 8, 2012

The Smoker


About a month ago, my wonderful husband, got a wild hair.


He decided to build a smoker! 
 He didn't want no dinky little city boy smoker, he wanted a man's big and tough smoker.
 

So, he began building.  And he built. And he built. And he built. And after about a month he came up with this. Unfortunately, I never went out to the shop to take pictures of the building process.  I definately should have because he built the entire thing all the way down to the trailer.  And I have to say, I was impressed!

Once it was finished, we had to try it out.  So he fired it up!

Then,  I dug out all the briskets I had.  And even rounded up a few from our friends.

And after a few hours, we had the most delicious, most tasty brisket I ever ate!

So, there won't be any ham around here for Christmas!  I want Brisket!

The farmer's Wife





No comments: