Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Well, hello all!

How is everyone on this beautiful new year? 

If you're anything like me, you'll already be behind!  But, that's just life and as long as we keep wearing clothes and needing to eat, I'll always be behind.

One of my goals for this year, is to blog more.  In a perfect world I would write something every day that would make you smile, but let's be realistic. I can't even keep my kitchen clean for a day!

So, in keeping my goal for the year, here's a quick update on my life for the last month or so:

1.) LB and I attended 8 Christmas celebrations!
2.) I cleaned out my jewelry box.
3.) LB, Baby J, Moose, and I drove to Weatherford, Texas, to have Christmas with my family!
4.) We, my entire family, (12 people total) went to Midevil Times in Dallas.
5.) LB built a barn.
6.) Baby J started crawling!
7.) Baby J turned 6 months old.
8.) We bought a new pick up for LB.
9.) Baby J got his first tooth!
10.) LB burned a pit, and Baby J and I went with him.
11.) I went shopping with LB for three hours, and everything we bought was for me! (It was just clothes, nothing fits anymore! And I have to look good when we go visit the family.)

Hope your year ended as good a mine!
And I hope this year is better than the last!
Love Amy

No comments: