Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 27, 2012

Fiesta

So, I set a goal for this year. 

I decided that I was going to write 52 post solely devoted to American Made products.  That would be one post every week(just in case you didn't know!) 

When I originally wrote the three previous Made In The USA post, it was just because I was very impressed with the products and wanted to share them with all of you. Now, I've decided that it would be fun to find all the products in my house, that I use regularly, that are USA made and share them with all of you.  This will be a challenge because I'm not sure if I have 52 American products! 

So, this week...

Fiesta!  No, not a party!  The dinnerware!

I love Fiesta!  It makes my cabinets look happy!

They make other things beside tableware.  Gravy boats, creamers, sugar bowls...

Salt & pepper shakers, spoon rest...

I love all the bright colors and the durability. They are oven and microwave safe.  And I have only broken one piece since we've been married, that's 7 years! 

Now I will caution you, their silverware and linens are not USA made.
Here's a link if you'd like to check it out: Fiesta

Enjoy,  Amy

No comments: