Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 20, 2012

Berlin Flyer Wagon

I told you a while back about buying Baby J wagon, but I didn't tell you anything about it.

It's a Berlin Flyer and they are made in the USA.   

I originally wanted to buy Radio Flyer.  Those metal wagons are an American icon; so you can imagine my disappointment when I found out that they were actually made in China.

After some research, LB and I found the Berlin Flyers.

They are 100% American made.  The construction is beautiful and I know that it will be durable enough to last.


This is the Wagon we bought Baby J.  It's the off road heavy load model that will hopefully withstand a little boy's imagination!

If you are looking for a wagon, I highly suggest checking these out.

Proud To Be An American
Amy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not 100% as the tires state made in China