Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

February 17, 2011

Thinking On The Future

Six years ago I married this man.

A year later, I got this little guy!

So, for the past 6 years I have lived with, cleaned up after, and put up with dirty boys!  And now, I'm going to have another one. My life will never be the same! 

I grew up with girls.  Hair bows, barbies and cabbage patch dolls.  Granted I did play outside a lot and helped build fence and I rode horses, but I still liked to be clean.  And I've also herd through the grapevine, that boys don't mind dirt!  Well, being around my husband and his brother these past six years, has proven this rumor to be true.  I guess I'm going to have to get better at getting dirt, grease, and grass stains out of Jeans.

But, once it's all said and done, and the evening comes to and end, and everyone's all scrubbed clean, I don't think I'll mind having another little guy to add to this picture:


No comments: