Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

November 4, 2010

Scrapbooking Retreat

I love scrapbooking!

Have I ever told you that?

This weekend I have been invited to a scrapbooking retreat.  I went last year and had a blast.  I'm really looking forward to this year.

The retreat is in the beautiful Wichita Mountains  and right now all the leaves are painted for fall, making the stay that much  more enjoyable! 

I am leaving Moose with LB, which is always interesting.  First, Moose has separation anxiety.  Second, LB has to remember to give Moose all of his medicine and convince him to actually take it for him. 

So, we'll see how everything goes!  It won't hurt either of them.

Amy

1 comment:

Barbara K. said...

This is new to me, but love your blog page. I'm glad I got to see you at the retreat and hope you are rested and doing well.