Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 10, 2010

An Experiment To Try

I want all of you to go out and find a box. 

Not a very big box, but not too small either.  maybe one of those boxes that copy paper comes in.  You know, businesses usually buy copy paper in bulk; one of those boxes. 

Then, tape the box up and cut a hole in the short side of it.

Then, insert your leg inside and fill the empty space around your leg with rocks and Styrofoam peanuts.

Then, try to sleep with it on your leg.

What's the matter?

Does this experiment not sound fun?

Well, I feel like I've been sleeping with a box filled with rocks on my leg for the past week and a half!  So, I guess I won't have to tell you that I haven't had much good sleep lately.  But, I'm halfway to my next appointment. YEA!!! Keep your fingers crossed that everything is healing right so I won't have to wear the boot anymore.

I now have a new appreciation for people who have had to wear a cast for several weeks.  I really shouldn't complain.

Well, I'm going to try and get some shut eye!
Amy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I really feel for you since I slept in mine for 2 weeks....It is miserable. I can hardly wait until the 20th for my xray's. I'm not sure what happens after that but maybe just some physical therapy and not a cast...Pray for me. I will be praying your's is healed.