Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 18, 2010

Caffeine Addict

I admit it; I am a caffeine addict! 

I know, caffeine in excess is bad.  But I love the taste of Mountain Dew!  And Dr. Pepper, And Coke, and Chocolate.  It's just so tempting.

Well, yesterday morning I woke up and decided that I was going to give up Caffeine. 

I have done it before.  It's was hard, but doable.  I stayed Caffeine Free for approximately 9 Months.  Then I fell into the temptation again. 

So, yesterday I gave up Caffeine.  Why did I decide to become Caffeine Free?  I'm still trying to figure that one out myself.

It was going pretty well.  All I had to do was not think about how good a nice cold Mountain Dew would be in this summer heat.
     By 10:00 I had an ice cold water.    
     By 12:00 I had another ice cold water.
     By 3:00 I had a headache. 
     By 5:00 I had a pounding headache. 
     By 7:00 I had a pounding headache and an upset stomach.
     By 9:00 I had a Mountain Dew and a Candy Bar. 

Now all is right with the world!!!

Farm Girl

No comments: