Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 6, 2010

Moving Mania!: The Big Move

If there was a word that ment more than Exhausted, that's what I would be.  I'm so tired my hair hurts! 

This has definately been a bittersweet day.  I am so excited to finally be getting to move to LB's hometown, and at the same time I'm sad to be leaving my first house.  This house was the first thing that LB and I had bought together.  We have made lots of memories in this house, and had been through some hard times here too.  I will always have a soft spot for this house in my heart. 

So, today we loaded, unloaded, packed and loaded some more.  After about 300 trips from the house to the car and 3 trips to our new town; we stopped for the night.  Tomorrow we will finish the last few items and clean the house before we turn off the lights and lock the door for the last time.

LB with his 2nd trailer load!


LB's mom was a godsend!  Once I got to the point that my brain was fried, she just stepped in and did what was needed.  If it hadn't been for her, I would probably still be sitting in the floor trying to pack the kitchen(which I started Friday night). 


This is just 2 of our 4 storage buildings. 
I told you we had a lot of stuff.

Tomorrow night we will be staying with LB's parents, and we will stay there until we close on our new house.  That is as long as two new residents, a dog and five fish don't drive them crazy enough to kick us out.  Now if you will look below you will se a picture of the place, where, hopefully in less than a week we will be hanging our hat. 


Aint it cute!

Over and out!
Your Farm Friend,
Amy


No comments: